“A GUIDE TO LIVING FROM THE CONTEXT OF YOUR INNER SELF.”
I’LL MEET YOU AT THE LOST AND FOUND is a manual for all who wish to integrate a heightened state of self-awareness into their conscious creation.
With Transpersonal Psychology and ancient spiritual knowledge, this innovative guidebook includes techniques that have helped many people realize the boundless power and wisdom of their Inner selves.
I’LL MEET YOU AT THE LOST AND FOUND offers metaphysical insights and exercises to help light-workers navigate through their spiritual journey.
• Express the voice of your heart whilst taming the ego-mind
• Become the conscious master of your reality
• Discover unconditional contentment
…out on the 25th of January 2019.
- I enjoyed this book so much. the author has a conversational style. I couldn’t put it down. i will reread almost like a daily affirmation as the chapters , although part of a progression, could stand on their own too. wonderful book. Thank you – Colette Brown, Amazon
- Loved the book, being an empath myself found this one of those enlightening books which takes you to a heightened state of self awareness, it has exercises to help light workers navigate them through their spiritual journey where you attain contentment. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A MUST READ BOOK – Reviewer, Netgalley
- This is a wonderful book. I really enjoyed reading this. I found it very insightful and learned a lot from reading this. I will definitely recommend – Jessyca Ouye, NetGalley
- I found Sam’s book an interesting read, the mix of psychology and spiritual sprinkled in with a new way of looking at techniques that could help many people actualize themselves. As always I enjoy when a writer will share exercises to help the reader take the words and make it actionable and owned by the reader – Ken O, NetGalley
- I’ll Meet You at The Lost and Found’ by Sam Glory is a guide on how to live an awakened life. This is a wonderful book. I really enjoyed reading this. I found it very insightful and learned a lot from reading this. I will definitely recommend – Melanie L, NetGalley
- I would recommend for those who are in the midst of an awakening, and for those who are seeking purpose and meaning in their lives – Tanja Flanjak, NetGalley
- For anyone new to their spiritual and awakening journey it’s an excellent starting place and if like me, the journey has already started it’s a fantastic reminder on stopping and taking stock – Kirsty W., NetGalley